Sunday, August 17, 2008

Jean Carnahan on US energy policy


Normally I avoid attacking an individual’s character but in this case I’ll make an exception. You may disagree that it’s a character issue and are free to express your opinion right here in the comments section.
The Kansas City Star chooses to run a letter today from a Missouri political hack that is currently in the United State Senate. Senator Jean Carnahan wrote; “Jean Carnahan on US energy policy” page B-10 that in my opinion is one of the most inane, pieces of (former) party rhetoric published by a local politician. I say ‘former’ party rhetoric because she’s about a week behind her own parties times.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MAYBE SHE SHOULD LOOK AROUND AT THE WORLD, RUSSIA,CHINA,INDIA ARE ACQUIRING ALL THE OIL RIGHTS THEY CAN GET AND WERE PAYING AROUND 700 BILLION A YEAR TO MOSTLY TERRORIST COUNTRIES FOR OIL. She AND THE OTHER DEMS HAVE NO CLUE AND HAVE BLOCKED EVERY MOVE TO PROMOTE ENERGY DEPENDENCE. WE HEARD THE SAME STORY FROM THEM ON THE LAST TWO OIL SHORTAGES AND STILL NOTHING. DRILL NOW AND PROTECT OUR NATIONAL SECURITY. THE DEMS HAVE NO CLUE ( DO AS I SAY NOT AS I DO) DOESN'T CUT IT ANYMORE. RUSSIA JUST SENT A VERY CLEAR MESSAGE WE CAN SHUT YOUR OIL OFF.

Volunteer

My photo
United States
The Original Homeland Security! Keeping America safe for Our Children And Their Children.

Blog Archive