Wednesday, May 19, 2010


Billy Blogger supports any law enforcement effort weather it's a Security Guard working working the overnight shift to covert operatives working overseas but this small group of Federal Officers may need a bit of retraining.
 
I hope these folks send a DVD to the Chief of Police & any other agency that attended the very small informational effort; small that is until the one man with some authority tried to extend it.
The real police officers (except one) apparently knew the law and should be commended. I’m recalling from my long past journalism days that the sidewalk surrounding a Federal Court was considered as part of the building but I could be wrong.

No comments:

Volunteer

My photo
United States
The Original Homeland Security! Keeping America safe for Our Children And Their Children.