Sunday, August 1, 2010

A letter from Todd Tiahrt's daughter.

Dear Kansans,
The race for US Senate has led to many misconceptions and a lot of confusing TV ads and glossy fliers about my family, my father, and his campaign for Senate. I want to address a few of these.
(BillyBlogger picked the below paragraph out of Jessica Tiahrt's open letter because you've heard of this craziness from our Liberal out-patients in the US Congress but I'll bet you don't know how it was stopped.)
6. My dad will fight for Kansas farmers. He learned Ag issues on the seat of a tractor, not from serving on an Agriculture Committee. When the EPA wanted to tax livestock emissions (you know, cow gas!), the Agriculture Committee and Jerry Moran didn't stop it. When my dad saw what this tax would do to Kansas farmers, he sponsored legislation to withdraw the EPA's funding to write the regulations and he stopped the tax dead in its tracks. This bill only extends for one year. If Kansas doesn't send Todd Tiahrt to the Senate, I don't know who will lead this charge next year.

No comments:

Volunteer

My photo
United States
The Original Homeland Security! Keeping America safe for Our Children And Their Children.