Monday, May 19, 2008

ALERT – Illegal alien – ALERT – Illegal alien

Governor's Veto Message for HB 2019

(Condensed)

We have a rich history and tradition in Kansas of working to increase citizen participation in our democracy.

HB 2019 seeks to solve a problem of voter fraud which does not exist in our state due to the tireless efforts of our local election officials.

The needless, additional identification requirements of HB 2019 will only work to disenfranchise many of the electorate and serve as a barrier to their participation in the democratic process. Therefore, pursuant to Article 2, Section 14 of the Kansas Constitution, I veto House Bill 2019.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

American have died to protect the Most sacred thing we have the ballet box. This Governor just gave their lives a way for nothing.
If we can't protect the ballet box by checking who's voting then we have lost our country security. Noting she is a Dem I guess I wouldn't expect anymore from her. I have to prove who I am almost everyday in my daily tread and the box should be number one.

Anonymous said...

Test

Volunteer

My photo
United States
The Original Homeland Security! Keeping America safe for Our Children And Their Children.