Friday, February 19, 2010

Chris Simcox ends his campaign for U.S. Senate


"I’m writing you today to let you know that I've decided to end my campaign for U.S. Senate and join forces with Former Congressman J.D. Hayworth in his primary challenge to defeat Amnesty advocate John McCain.
Last April I made the decision to challenge John McCain because his votes for bailouts and open borders confirmed what so many of us knew to be true. He has been in office for far too long, and he is not interested in defending American values.
And a lot has changed since then. The bad news is that the Obama Administration has taken us to the brink of destruction. But the good news is that the people of this country have woken up!"

And the time is ripe for a new MINUTEMAN REVOLUTION!

No comments:

Volunteer

My photo
United States
The Original Homeland Security! Keeping America safe for Our Children And Their Children.

Blog Archive