Wednesday, February 17, 2010


There has been little information since my visit to Richard Ward yesterday at Kansas University Hospital in Kansas City Kansas. Kathy, their son Richard Jr., Richard Ward’s brother from the east coast and his sister in-law were keeping a vigil. Richard Ward; (I use his first two names, don’t know why but I always have) was lying in the Coronary Intensive Care unit on a respirator. Fatherly was apparently in a coma, resulting from a heart attack and fall at his home. The information I have was there was no respiration for approximately twenty minutes. A brain scan of some sort was scheduled for last evening but as of this writing there is no information I can report. If you have ever listened to radio or watched TV you have heard his voice, around here he is the master of voice-overs. BB
Click on arrow below to see one of Fatherly's TV commercials from from the last election cycle. Paid for with Richard Ward's own funds.

No comments:

Volunteer

My photo
United States
The Original Homeland Security! Keeping America safe for Our Children And Their Children.

Blog Archive