Tuesday, June 10, 2008

LOOKING BACK AT TODAY

LOOKING BACK AT TODAY.Obama was asked about the preferential loans that veep vetter Jim Johnson received from sub-prime lender Countrywide, despite Obama's criticisms of the mortgage lender. "Well, look ... first of all, I am not vetting my vice presidential search committee for their mortgages," Obama said. "I mean this is a game that can be played -- everybody you know who is anybody who is tangentially related to our campaign I think is going to have a whole host of relationships. I would have to hire the vetter to vet the vetters. I mean at some point you know we just asked people to do their assignments.

No comments:

Volunteer

My photo
United States
The Original Homeland Security! Keeping America safe for Our Children And Their Children.

Blog Archive