Friday, June 27, 2008

Senator Dianne Feinstein - San Francisco


Normally I'll stick with illigel aliens crossing our borders and their distructive behavior but in this case please forgive me.
>>><<<
A visibly upset U.S. Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-San Francisco) laced into today's U.S. Supreme Court decision overturning Washington, D.C.'s gun ban.Speaking during a meeting of the Senate Judiciary Committee, California's senior senator expressed bitter disappointment in the decision, saying the 5-4 ruling will make less safe the entire nation, not just the District of Columbia."I speak as a former mayor. I speak as somebody who has gone to homicide crime scenes," Feinstein said. "I speak as somebody who (has) lost a youngster that I mentored, who killed himself by playing Russian roulette with a weapon he found. I speak as somebody who authorized assault weapons legislation, who believes that it was working when it was allowed to expire.... I think this is a monumental decision. I am profoundly disappointed in Justice Roberts and Justice Alito, both of whom assured us about their respect for precedent."

No comments:

Volunteer

My photo
United States
The Original Homeland Security! Keeping America safe for Our Children And Their Children.

Blog Archive