Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Link to: Our Flag & Customs


Having pride in ones heritage is admirable and expected but when in my country please respect our traditions or get out. I mean it, get out or join us in keeping America strong by being legal, paying taxes, speaking English and legally voting.

As an American I resent anyone flying a foreign flag above our own. A small cantina at 315 South 10th Street, Kansas City Kansas is inconsequential but it is a straw that weighs heavily piled one on top of the other.

The Mexican flag is only a few inches higher than ours but higher it is and that is unacceptable.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree. Recently I witnessed a large boat at Lake of the Ozarks flying only a very large mexican flag during The OSS Ofshore Races, which would surely be televised, honking its horn and cruising back and forth in front of the viewing area of the event. I believe this is a way to signify conquest rather than latino pride. It certainly does not say "I am American of Latino origin" so just what does it say?

Volunteer

My photo
United States
The Original Homeland Security! Keeping America safe for Our Children And Their Children.