Saturday, November 14, 2009

Link to: Ft Hood "slaughter house"

Snopes has issued an "Undetermined” on this 1554 word essay from a soldier at Fort Hood Texas that is unhurt today (maybe) because he got lost. WELL worth the read! (BB)
((Thanks Billie))

Subject: What happened

Since I don't know when I'll sleep (it's 4 am now) I'll write what
happened (the abbreviated version.....the long one is already part of
the investigation with more to come). I'll not write about any part of
the investigation that I've learned about since (as a witness I know
more than I should since inevitably my JAG brothers and sisters are
deeply involved in the investigation). Don't assume that most of the
current media accounts are very accurate. They're not. They'll improve
with time. Only those of us who were there really know what went down.
But as they collate our statements they'll get it right. (Click on link above for rest of this story)

No comments:

Volunteer

My photo
United States
The Original Homeland Security! Keeping America safe for Our Children And Their Children.

Blog Archive